IT and digital
Senior IT Security Technology Consultant
Imagine a future where you contribute to increasing resilience towards cyber threats for critical infrastructures, indirectly helping to demonstrate that green energy is both a stable and trusted energy source
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of our dedicated network and security experts. You’ll work closely with engineering and operation specialists, OT security specialists, and our supply chain to define and deliver actionable OT security solutions at product, system integrator, and asset owner level. As your primary task, you’ll be technically accountable for our PAM solution in addition to having responsibilities within other security solutions managed in our team.
Welcome to Network Security Management
You’ll be part of Network Security Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and maintaining the security of our network. We’re responsible for the operational security architecture, including hands-on implementation and maintenance. Our remit is to ensure the network is up to date on security patching as well as ensuring lifecycle management of network components in the Group’s overall global network. Furthermore, we’re accountable for the operational security solution portfolio, including endpoint protection, PAM, forensic tools, firewalls, etc.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing our PAM solution as technically responsible for the PAM360 solution from ManageEngine
- cooperating and coordinating with the different business units involved to safeguard flawless production during and after introduction of PAM in our OT environments
- ensuring the PAM solution’s interoperability with our AD, i.e. assessing and maintaining AD groups, roles, permissions, and data quality
- supporting the design of architectural documentation and the list of project changes in existing infrastructure, including the design of technical use cases and test cases
- performing third-level support cases for both the PAM solution and other IT security systems or specific tasks derived from our business units.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth technical PAM experience from previous projects and excessive solution knowledge of Thycotic, CyberArk, or PAM360
- have scripting and programming as a great part of your signature and possess both Windows and Linux operational skills in relation to the use of a PAM solution
- have thorough experience working with IT security in general
- hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- will feel confident in an English-speaking environment with colleagues from very different cultures and time zones.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL, the Operations team, by telephone on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.