IT and digital
Manager of Digital Products & Processes
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for a digitalisation team which is a part of an Agile Release Train that supports the continuous digitalisation journey of Bioenergy
Join us in this role where you’ll be managing the development of new digital tools for our green power stations – a journey we ventured onto in 2016, and where we’ve gained good traction. The transformation is created in close cooperation with Group IT and various stakeholders/contributors from across Bioenergy. The cooperation is based on an agile framework (SAFe) used throughout the company and implemented as an ART (Agile Release Train). The members of the ART are based in various countries, e.g. Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia.
Welcome to Markets & Bioenergy
You’ll be part of Digital Products & Processes where you, together with your team of four product owners and two system specialists, will support the digital transformation of Bioenergy. The highly independent team members are located both in Skærbæk and Gentofte, so the role will require a presence at both sites. The product owner of each ART team helps to translate the backlog into minimum viable products, such as mobile apps to facilitate the maintenance processes, fuel logistics, and trading with electricity and heat at the power stations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and developing a long-term product backlog together with business owners
- supporting product owners in setting up a backlog for each of the digital products
- maintaining and mapping new processes and digital products together with the ART
- supporting the business with the implementation of new processes and digital products
- supporting the business with change processes when launching new digital products
- ensuring regular reporting from the ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are already a people manager and hold a degree in data science, mathematics, mechanical science, or similar
- preferably already have worked with digital product development, ideally in a SAFe or similar agile context – driving change management would also be an advantage
- are able to communicate complexity and problems in an engaging way
- are a great leader of your team of highly skilled and independent specialists
- possess the ability, patience, and stamina required to work at length with large projects
- can adapt your work to what a situation may require and are willing to go the extra mile when needed.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20. January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Keld Wesenberg Lyngsø, Director, on +4599556465 if you’d like to know more about the position.