IT- System development & Programming
Senior Java Developer
Imagine a future where innovation is our everyday reality and your expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of energy trading.
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom of shaping the software solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading.
Welcome to Trading, Bidding & Automation Solutions
You’ll be part of Trading Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will support our Agile Release Train in delivering business value and ensure a smooth IT operation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- shaping and developing essential IT systems for energy trading
- providing proactive ideas for new solutions, designs, and upgrades
- taking initiative in improving our IT solutions
- performing problem management based on existing production issues
- working closely with the business when delivering your tasks in an agile environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- must have solid knowledge of and experience with Java (version 8 or higher), Spring Boot, and SQL
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- have some experience working with Java microservices and using Spring Framework
- have a good understanding of programming best practices and enterprise integration patterns
- are open to direct collaboration with business departments and have good communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.