IT- System development & Programming
Senior Security Automation Analyst
Imagine a future where protecting critical infrastructure while making the world greener is not something we talk about, but something we do every day
Join us in this role where you’ll protect the assets of our Group from unauthorised access by transforming our security analytics department through automation.
Welcome to Detection & Analytics
You’ll be part of the Detection & Analytics team where you, together with a passionate global team of security experts in the Security Analytics Centre, will apply technical knowledge to the environment across the Group. The skillsets include security tests, hunting, detection creation, vulnerability analyses, security monitoring, and automation to keep us at the forefront of countering contemporary and future threats to our business and the societies we operate in.
You’ll play an important role in:
- spearheading the transformation towards SOAR
- training security analysts in automation
- providing support for assessment of data and technology stack effectiveness and fit-for-automation needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with security data and tools such as SIEM and EDR
- have technical knowledge of enterprise environments as well as Linux, MacOS, and Windows
- have the ability to automate and analyse advanced tasks
- preferably have a background working with SOAR in a global company
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 31 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Peter Aarhus, Manager of Detection & Analytics, on telephone +45 99 55 76 19 if you’d like to know more about the position.