Business & Support- Strategy and Organization
Management System Specialist
Imagine a future where you pursue quality and excellence for a world leader within renewable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and development of ‘way we work’, Ørsted’s management system based on the ARIS software. By providing support on ‘way we work’, you help ensure that the company reaps the full benefit of a business process-oriented management system. It’s crucial that the quality and integrity of the content is consistently high and in compliance with the relevant requirements. Depending on your experience, you’ll be employed at either specialist or senior specialist level.
Welcome to Management System
You’ll be part of the Management Systems team where you, together with your colleagues, will be supporting the organisation globally. This will provide the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of ‘way we work’ and the processes surrounding it. The learning opportunities are vast, and you’ll gain unique insight into the company and the renewable energy industry as a whole.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing business process modelling as per ‘way we work’s conventions
- maintaining and quality assuring the content metadata
- following up, monitoring, and reporting on ‘way we work’s performance
- participating in problem solving, testing, and launching of features and updates
- performing administrative and housekeeping tasks
- participating in projects and initiatives when needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree, but your educational background can vary
- are experienced in mapping processes using a business process modelling system – experience with the ARIS software is a plus
- are meticulous, thorough, detail-oriented, careful, and diligent, as well as flexible in adapting as and when priorities change
- have good critical thinking, analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- follow a well-established and proven plan to deliver results that are exacting, of high quality, and precisely meet the requirements
- thrive in an international environment – and as your stakeholders are based all around the world, you must also be able to communicate proficiently in English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 1 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Cliven (Yaw Lin) Yong, Team Lead, Web Application GDC, by telephone on +603 9212 4256 if you’d like to know more about the position.