IT- System development & Programming
Senior .Net Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications, collecting and analysing wind power data.
Welcome to Asset & Energy Management
You’ll be part of Reporting and Scientific Data Hub where you, together with your colleagues, will be working with multiple stakeholders and data sources to analyse wind power data by using the latest technologies in the market.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for offshore windfarms
- working closely together with product owner, scrum masters, SMEs, and other developers in the Agile Release Train
- ensuring the product quality by applying unit tests, regression tests and integration tests
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors with built-in quality
- participating in all SCRUM ceremonies with counterparts all over the globe
- designing and developing automation scripts when needed, and providing support and documentation as required.
To succeed in the role, you:
- advocate clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have an excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- have a proven track record and experienced with development in .Net C#, MSSQL
- have an academic degree at bachelor level and/or relevant Microsoft .Net certifications. Experience with Deployment to Docker and Kubernetes is advantage
- Speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 1 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.