Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Project Leader for innovation within offshore wind
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for driving our innovation agenda together with your colleagues. You’ll work closely with both Offshore’s leadership team and core functions across Offshore to help shape projects and identify challenges and business opportunities that’ll help us realise our strategic targets.
Welcome to Offshore
You’ll be part of Offshore Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will work with innovation projects in a fast-paced environment. You’ll join a small, high-performing and dynamic team with an impactful and broad agenda spanning from running a project accelerator to supporting our business in capturing and developing ideas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving innovation protocols by supporting the identification and scoping of early-stage innovation and business transformation projects that address white spots in our strategy
- leading innovation projects where you, together with a project team, conduct proof-of-value of new concepts by gathering and analysing data, conducting problem-solving, and building top-down storylines
- facilitating ideation workshops and other innovation campaigns with internal and external stakeholders
- developing and maintaining a catalogue of key innovation offerings to support the organisation’s innovation agenda
- developing recommendations for Offshore’s leadership team based on deep analytics and a clear thought process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- have a demonstrated track record as a project leader within business development or strategy from, for example, management consulting
- have prior experience with managing early-stage innovation projects and possess an innovation-related toolset
- speak and write English fluently and are used to communicating complex topics both orally and in writing at an executive level
- are proficient in written communication using PowerPoint and have a strong command of Excel
- have a master’s degree in business administration, economics, or a similar degree from a technical university.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 13 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact either Frederik Emil Sigetty, Project Leader, Innovation, by telephone on +45 99 55 86 99, or Simon Sawatzki, Project Leader, Innovation, on +45 99 55 56 35 if you’d like to know more about the position.