Business & Support- Economy & Finance
SAP HR Specialist
Imagine a future where you play a key role in ensuring that our HR reporting and authorisation set-up is able to support our Group globally
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to design, improve, and deliver SAP HR services such as reporting globally and be part of a global team collaborating with other HR professionals in the company.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services where you, together with your colleagues, will play an important role in delivering HR reports globally and ensuring the data quality of the reports. You’ll also monitor, review, and approve all HR role requests from end users in SAP. In addition, we provide payroll services to APAC offices to ensure efficient delivery of standard processing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling HR reporting requests globally, such as hours, termination, etc., based on both tickets and email
- ensuring the data quality of all reporting
- handling authorisation requests and issues from end users
- performing biannual reporting on role approvals
- handling and processing payroll requests from APAC countries
- handling tickets regarding master data (finance and HR).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in SAP HR PA and OM
- possess experience with SAP BI/Analysis for Office
- have SAP IDM experience
- are an experienced Microsoft Excel user.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 31 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Wan Nawal Leila Wan Ahmad, Head of Ørsted Business Services APAC & Office Management, Office Administration & Management, Kuala Lumpur, by telephone on +60 133737353 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do 10-25% travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to our headquarters for knowledge sharing or annual meetings and to meet your stakeholders.