Business & Support- Management
Head of Sourcing – Offshore Construction
Imagine a future where you’ll be heading our team of offshore construction sourcing managers, supporting our vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll set the direction by leading and motivating your colleagues to excel in sourcing for our offshore windfarms. You’ll drive and support a continuous improvement and development strategy for your team and for the overall Sourcing department.
Welcome to the Offshore Construction Sourcing team
You’ll be part of CAPEX and DEVEX Sourcing in Offshore Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will secure contracts for the installation of wind turbine generators, foundations, cables, and offshore substations for our offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading 13 highly skilled procurement professionals in an environment where we look after and support each other
- executing our business strategy
- setting clear directions for the team as well as for the individuals
- developing and improving the skill set of your colleagues, especially in relation to commercial mindset and negotiation capabilities
- driving efficiency by helping us on our journey to work smarter.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a commercial mindset and leadership experience
- are an accomplished negotiator thriving on securing results
- have a proactive and solution-oriented approach to your work task
- can create good relationships with your colleagues and other stakeholders as well as motivate your team
- are comfortable working in a complex and constantly changing environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 31 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Bo Vestbirk Laub, Head of Sourcing, Sourcing, +45 99 55 29 58 if you’d like to know more about the position.