Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Lead Financial Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re a game changer that can equip our finance people with the right toolbox and the right knowledge available
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key player in driving the globalisation and maturation of our finance processes.
Welcome to Finance
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting & Controlling team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for driving the implementation of global streamlined processes within record to report (R2R) such as month-end close, month-end reporting, and statutory accounts. The vision for the team is to speed up the pace of transformation and ensure that changes are integrated and imbedded to deliver maximum value to business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and optimising our global R2R processes in an efficient manner, e.g. financial master data, month close, and statutory reporting
- ensuring that new/non-standardised finance processes and business areas are aligned with our global processes
- monitoring and owning post-implementation activities, ensuring that the setup implemented in each country is assessed on a continuous basis and that the setup suits the needs of the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working in a global company and have worked with improving global finance processes
- have experience with stakeholder management of a shared service centre and/or handling external Business Process Suppliers (BPS)
- thrive in the spot between finance, IT, and the business, always looking to engage your cross-functional competences to continuously optimise and digitalise processes
- have a master’s/ACA degree in controlling and accounting and some experience within financial controlling or accounting processes in an international group or from an audit firm
- have a good business understanding and communicate clearly in writing, and you like to communicate financial issues in a readily understandable language
- are a team player and eager to work with internal and external stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 26 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.