Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Imagine a future where you play a key role in developing our Global People Services set-up in our Malaysia office
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for handling all the HR Operations, including payroll, for our employees across the world. As Team Lead, you’ll have a close collaboration and dialogue with numerous stakeholders across the entire organisation along with your other colleagues in Business Services.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services where you, together with your colleagues, will manage and oversee HR Operations & Payroll Operations and partner with the P&D team to design HR Operations and implement it in the business. You’ll be part of a pioneer team and have the opportunity to improve processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- contributing pro-actively to the alignment of our people processes, securing the efficient collaborations between P&D and Global People Service
- developing and leading the Global People Services team in Malaysia
- being responsible for the delivery on all services-related matters.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within a relevant field
- have extensive experience in HR SSC
- have experience with successfully leading, engaging, and motivating a team
- speak, write, and read Bahasa Malaysia and English
- understand and have experience using SAP and SuccessFactors
- preferably also speak and write a third language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment MY team by telephone on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do 25-50% traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to Denmark and other countries for meetings.