Business & Support- Procurement
Sourcing Manager for Indirect Procurement
Imagine a future where you help create a world that runs on entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing the sourcing within categories such as marketing, facility management, audit, financial advisory, management consultants, HR services, legal, and much more both globally and group-wide. You’ll have considerable impact across the entire organisation while operating and learning at a high pace.
Welcome to Indirect Procurement
You’ll be part of a team of 6 procurement professionals located in DK and the UK where you, together with your colleagues, will work with strategic sourcing and robust and lean tender processes, delivering strong commercial results and non-financial value to the business. As Sourcing Manager your responsibility includes defining sourcing strategies, providing input to the strategic development of the Indirect categories, and leading sourcing and tender projects in close cooperation with the business stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- lifting the commercial responsibility for sourcing goods and services mainly within marketing, financial advisory, management consultants, and HR services
- leading and delivering the entire strategic sourcing process from start to finish (i.e. market analysis, tender process, negotiations, key stakeholder management, implementation, and contract management)
- building relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation to support the realisation and optimisation of commercial value
- handling commercial issues arising from contracts, including issues related to supplier performance and contract interpretation
- proactively suggesting improvements to processes, procedures, workflows, and organisational structures related to strategic sourcing.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- have experience with tendering according to EU tender law
- have solid experience with sourcing and tendering, as well as a broad and deep knowledge of the strategic sourcing processes – in other words, you have a well-developed sourcing ‘toolbox’
- are an experienced negotiator who knows how to plan and execute the best possible negotiation process
- have an analytical mindset and know the tools and methods for extracting and analysing market, supplier, spend, and performance data.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 23 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jens Christian Neuschäfer, Head of Indirect Procurement & Global Travel, by telephone on +45 99 55 92 77 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.