IT- System development & Programming
Lead BI Architect
Imagine a future where you help design and implement our modern data warehouse and business intelligence landscape
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in architecting our data warehouse and business intelligence landscape. You’ll be responsible for designing and shaping data warehouse solutions that meet our demands for resilient, scalable, user-centric, and secure offerings. Using the full scope of your extensive data warehouse and business intelligence experience, you’ll collaborate closely with like-minded architects and analytics experts across the department and our business units, driving the implementation of our data warehouse and business intelligence roadmaps.
Welcome to Architecture, Data & Technology
You’ll be part of the Business Intelligence team where you, together with your colleagues, will migrate our corporate data warehouse and business intelligence platforms to the cloud, which will offer a unique opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies and solution patterns to optimise data flows, preparations, and consumption, to fulfil requirements in the most efficient way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and designing the data warehouse architectures to deliver on our modernisation roadmap in collaboration with solution architects, BI developers, and others, ensuring the right design execution across our Agile Release Trains (SAFE)
- developing and maintaining the data warehouse principles, governance, and modelling guidelines required to support efficient and secure use of our cloud data warehouse platform
- driving requirement assessments and solution design activities in different business units
- coordinating the use of data warehouse and business intelligence solution design patterns across business units and Agile Release Trains
- cooperating with our Data & Advanced Analytics team to define long-term solution patterns and scenarios relevant across BI and advanced analytics
- developing, in collaboration with enterprise architects, the data warehouse and BI roadmap that’s part of our collective data ecosystem.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive data warehouse and business intelligence experience, and, preferably, you’ve also worked with cloud technologies and open source tools
- have experience working with and architecting data warehouse and BI technologies
- have experience working with various stakeholders, from business owners to infrastructure specialists
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have excellent communication and presentation skills and speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and create strong relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 31 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Morten Hjarnaa, Business Intelligence Manager, Architecture, Data & Technology, by telephone on +45 99 55 94 54 if you’d like to know more about the position.