Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Student Assistant for innovation and technology communication
Imagine a future where you kickstart your career in communication and work with cutting-edge technologies and innovation
Join us in this role where you’ll help create stories and content that brand the innovation and technology projects we’re working on in our company in Poland. In IT Information Support, we contribute to the company’s green journey by delivering user-centric communication that aims for better than the status quo across both the IT business unit and the company itself.
Welcome to Digital Strategy
You’ll be part of IT Information Support where you, together with your colleagues, will have a challenging, varied, and stimulating job where you’ll have every opportunity to use your flair for communication and digital content creation, learn new skills, and make all your creative ideas come to life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building buzz and creating awareness regarding our innovation and technology activities
- creating and maintaining the content and structure of our existing digital platforms
- developing digital campaign materials
- contributing content to our internal social media channels, newsletter, PowerPoint presentations, and the like
- handling small as well as large practical tasks when necessary.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a relevant study programme and are either about to finish your bachelor’s degree or have already started your master’s degree
- are a creative storyteller with a knack for eye-catching and thumb-stopping content
- have a passion for innovation and love to stay updated on the latest tech trends
- know what kind of content works on which platforms and, just as importantly, what doesn’t
- have a strong personal drive and are able to independently begin and finish tasks while also being a team player
- have some relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position, and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 21 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week, depending on our needs and your study plan. However, we’re very flexible with regard to exams and holidays.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.