IT- Project management & Business development
Imagine a future where you enable the green transformation by ensuring uninterrupted IT services
Join us and become Operations Manager in our IT EPIC where you'll be ensuring process and productivity KPI adherence, individually drive problems and major incidents, and be part of the team that will drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Welcome to EPIC
You’ll be part of the EPIC team, where we drive the four main ITSM processes> Event, Problem, Incident, and Change. The team consists of four colleagues in Denmark and four in Malaysia and assumes responsibility for the daily operation of our IT operations. We’re looking for someone to join us in this endeavour. You'll be part of a duty roster to ensure that the operations centre will be open 24/7.
You’ll play an important role in:
- independently driving forward problems, incidents, and service requests to ensure KPI adherence
- acting as change manager to ensure compliance and scheduling of changes
- assuming responsibility for major incidents and drive them to successful resolution
- taking on the role of operations manager and being responsible for all activities in the operations centre on a day-to-day basis
- participating in ad hoc task such as developing reporting, optimising procedures, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working within the field of IT operations, preferably within both infrastructure and applications
- have a broad technical understanding and a natural curiosity that drives you to learn new things
- are not afraid to engage with all types of stakeholders, from technical experts to senior management
- speak and write English and Danish fluently, as you'll be responsible for company-wide communication on a regular basis
- have solid experience from a similar role in an enterprise context.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 20 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Manager in EPIC and Global Monitoring, by telephone on +45 40 49 99 33 if you’d like to know more about the position.