IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Imagine a future where you’re part of an international team bringing IT and trading closer together
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support, trouble shooting, and fault localisation of the trading platforms and applications.
Welcome to Trading Services
You’ll be part of our agile scrum team, where we do our work, prioritization, and business deliveries, according to the SAFe agile framework.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing application support and take part in on-duty rotation shifts
- performing requirement analysis and definition with regards to projects and changes
- participating in application development projects, configuration, and changes
- performing application lifecycle management
- assisting with the analysis and identification of solutions (process changes and system enhancements) to eliminate problems, improve user effectiveness, and improve system functionality.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have 3+ years’ experience with physical and financial commodities trading – specifically the gas and power markets
- have strong Openlink Endur skills and general knowledge about Windows Servers. Must have experience within application development projects & general IT skills
- have good understanding of system integration activities and process re-engineering
- have experience of specifying and writing technical requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions
- are quick to learn and adapt, you thrive in an ever-changing environment, and you’re customer-oriented, proactive and a team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 16 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.