Business & Support- Legal
Senior Regulatory Advisor
Imagine a future where you become part of an exciting growth journey in Poland with one of the global market leaders in renewable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll engage in the development of the Polish energy policy framework and offshore wind market while contributing to the regulatory regime and representation of the company at our local sites and at national level.
Welcome to Market Development Continental Europe
You’ll be part of Market Development Poland where you together with your colleagues will have an opportunity to look more in depth into the PL wind offshore scene and shape and assess business opportunities for the company. You’ll report to the Manager for Market Development Continental Europe in the PL country organisation and be part of the company’s global Market Development and Regulatory Affairs network, functioning as the bridgehead between Polish society and our Danish headquarters.
You’ll play an important role in
- acting as a trusted adviser to key policymakers and authorities such as the Ministry of Climate, PSE, ERO, etc.
- analysing, developing, and communicating solutions, insights, and approaches to the relevant regulatory decision-making processes in close collaboration with commercial colleagues and HQ
- engaging in industry associations’ regulatory activities (PSEW, SEO, Konfederacja Lewiatan etc.)
- supporting offshore projects with regulatory and permitting knowledge
- being on top of actual developments on and capture information and knowledge of the Polish market, while providing regular updates and information to management in Denmark
- collaborating closely with the people in Market Development, Consent & Environment, and HSE on different interfaces related to regulation.
To succeed in this role, you:
- likely, but not necessarily, have a university degree in law, economics, or political science
- have significant experience from a government, advisory, or policy-related role combined with some commercial acumen and the ability to think strategiclly
- have experience with and a good understanding of the complexity of energy sector regulation as well as of the PL energy scene
- have experience with the industrial permitting process in Poland, including relations with local and national authorities responsible for permitting processes
- have good verbal and written communication skills and speak and write Polish and English fluently.
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders, while being an inspiring team player as well as an independent analyst.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that you’re expected to some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll become part of the European Market Development and Regulatory Affairs company’s network.