Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Imagine a future where you support wind farm construction with data on progress and performance in order to drive down the cost of electricity
Join us in this role where you’ll support the data pipeline and assist with data quality assurance. You’ll be responsible for the availability and quality of Daily Progress Reporting (DPR) data, identifying data quality issues and working with offshore personnel, installation managers, and DPR specialists to ensure the highest possible quality and consistency of the datasets.
Welcome to Construction
You’ll be part of the DPR team where you, together with your colleagues, will collect data on durations of installation activities in the Group’s offshore wind farm construction, using a Daily Progress Reporting (DPR) system. These data are crucial for our understanding of progress, contractors’ performance, project benchmarking, and optimisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping define what to measure in conjunction with the relevant project management
- facilitating and assisting in training offshore personnel in logging the DPR data
- checking and ensuring high data quality
- working with offshore personnel to collect lessons learned in relation to data capture
- administrating activity template standardisation efforts
- assisting in wrangling historical DPR data.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying science, engineering, business administration, or similar
- have solid numeracy, analytical, and technical skills, as well as a good understanding of engendering and analysing data
- have a passion for visualising and communicating insights based on data
- are also proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- are reliable, flexible, and full of initiative, ready to develop and implement new ideas and solutions
- are self-driven and strive for excellence in your areas of responsibility.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 21 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Dan Knudsen, Head of Offshore Operation, Logistics & DPR, by telephone on +45 99 55 27 02 if you’d like to know more about the position.