Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Senior Risk Analyst
Imagine a future where you contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy and become part of one of Denmark’s most advanced corporate risk management functions
Join us in this role where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for managing the financial risks from our renewable assets. Through your work, you’ll be exposed to challenging tasks within funding, IFRS 9, financial planning, tax, M&A activities, and much more, and you’ll gain a deep understanding of our assets.
Welcome to Financial Markets Risk
You’ll be part of a team which is responsible for consolidating and managing the currency, interest rate, and inflation risk picture of the Group and for explaining the accounting impact of all financial derivates in the company. We plan to invest approximately DKK 200 billion towards 2025 within renewable energy in existing and new business activities – an ambitious investment programme that leads to a continuous stream of new and complex challenges in how to manage the associated financial risks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying, managing, and presenting the company’s consolidated currency, inflation, and interest rate risk
- valuation of financial derivatives, e.g. energy futures, cross-currency swaps, and options
- explaining the accounting and economic impact from hedges to internal and external stakeholders
- developing, operating, and optimising financial risk management methods, models, processes and controls
- being a natural partner to our stakeholders in the business, helping them understand risks affiliated with new market entries, contract pricing, divestments, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or similar
- have relevant work experience within financial risk management, treasury, etc.
- have a solid understanding of the pricing of derivatives
- are a fast learner and have proven experience in communicating complex matters in a simple way, both verbally and in writing
- are used to working with data and have good IT skills, including tools like SQL, SAS, VBA, Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint
- are a team player, are curious, and have a proactive, analytical, and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 August 2020.
Don’t hesitate to contact René Boel Pedersen, Manager of Financial Markets Risk, by telephone on +45 99 55 64 29 if you’d like to know more about the position.