Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Project Development Director
Imagine a future where you are part of the growing offshore wind industry in the Netherlands?
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading one of our offshore wind farm development projects. You’ll be part of a team of project development directors and technical project managers who run asset projects across our development portfolio in Continental Europe.
Welcome to Project Development Management
You’ll be part of and lead the Core Project Management team that consists of people of different professions who work in collaboration to ensure the auction bid and the development of the project.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the Core Project Management Team in bidding and developing our next NL Project
- ensuring an optimal business case, while matching the auction criteria
- planning, scoping, and defining the concept of the project, ensuring internal and external alignment
- working collaboratively with the Group’s markets and construction teams
- working with potential partners and key stakeholders to realise key project deliverables and milestones.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have, as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, e.g. business, engineering, or other related disciplines, preferably including PMI certification (or similar)
- have extensive experience with developing energy projects either as business developer, market developer, or project developer
- have experience with leading teams and complex projects (often at a distance) in the pursuit of excellent results in a highly competitive industry
- employ a problem-solving and results-driven approach
- have experience working proactively with stakeholders and are a trustworthy and impactful communicator, and speaks and write both Dutch and English fluently
- preferably have experience with the development of energy projects and/or offshore projects in the Netherlands.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 12 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Edmonds, Head of Project Development Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 50 34 if you’d like to know more about the position, or Patrice Postuma, Senior Human Resource Business Partner, by telephone on +31 615 32 01 60 if you’d like to know more about the recruitment process.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.