Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Imagine a future where you strengthen IT change communication to influence human behaviour and communicate complex concepts in an engaging way
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an international team creating and driving the change communication on our digital initiatives, ensuring the company’s position as a market leader in the green energy field.
Welcome to IT Information Support
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the company’s green journey by delivering user-centric communication that aims for better than the status quo across both the IT business unit and the company itself. We’re a team of diverse, highly competent, creative, and supportive colleagues working to add value and create improved communication solutions and knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the layout of and setting up PowerPoint presentations in accordance with our corporate identity
- preparing and editing communication material sent to internal stakeholders
- supporting the Group in a graphical way
- developing campaign materials both for print and online use, such as posters, postcards, folders, banners, graphics, etc.
- creating visual identities for projects and campaigns
- creating animations and editing short videos used in various campaigns.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background focusing on either visual or written communication
- know what looks good on a given platform to a given target group and have a strong graphical and detail-focused eye
- have a strong personal drive and can independently start and finish tasks
- love to keep yourself updated on the latest graphical trends and are able to navigate effortlessly between different platforms
- have deep knowledge of and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML
- are able to follow a corporate design guideline and explore it to benefit the message.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Bettina Seidelin Houmøller, Manager of IT Information Support, by telephone on +45 99 55 88 42 if you’d like to know more about the position.