IT- Infrastructure, Operation and Support
Imagine a future working as an ambitious, talented, and curious IT student in a large IT organisation with a diverse range of opportunities and a lot of responsibility
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for coordinating simple technical tasks and supporting your colleagues in the architect team, in projects and operations-related assignments.
Welcome to Ørsted IT
You’ll be part of Infrastructure Architecture, which is the single point of contact in Infrastructure Management for all infrastructure architecture requests, such as project requests and changes to the infrastructure. The team designs the infrastructure to match customer needs and ensures delivery to the customers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- automating small tasks with scripts
- being responsible for coordination and administrative tasks in architecture-related work
- supporting the Infrastructure Architecture team with ad hoc tasks
- performing small project-related tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can work in project teams as well as independently
- can work with multiple projects simultaneously
- have a good technical understanding, interpersonal skills, and the ability to network with colleagues
- are currently studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree within IT
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application, CV, and most recent transcripts to us no later than 3 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Morten Hauritz, Manager of IMSO Architecture, by telephone on +45 99 55 51 89 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our cross-organisational network of student assistants.