Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Imagine a future where you’ll influence decisions and help shape regulatory positions through economic analyses and strong communication
Join us in this role where you’ll work on specific regulatory issues that have a significant business impact on some or all of the Group’s current and future activities.
Welcome to Regulatory Affairs
You’ll be part of the regulatory department consisting of two teams with 12 highly skilled professionals that support strategic decisions, business development activities, and operational optimisation across our activities in Northwest Europe. You’ll be part of the Regulatory Analysis team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving economic analyses that can help form the company’s regulatory positions
- being part of specific projects together with team members from the regulatory teams and other functions
- preparing material that can be used for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently a master’s student of business, economics, or a related field and have approximately two years left before graduating
- have worked with energy-related issues and socio-economic analyses during your studies
- have a profound interest in energy economics and renewable energy
- are an experienced user of PowerPoint and Excel
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are willing to offer flexibility during times of higher workload.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 7 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Lise Lotte Lyck, Manager of Regulatory Analysis, by telephone on +45 99 55 54 62 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.