Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Senior Project Manager
Do you want to play a key role in coordinating the technical solutions and costs for offshore wind farm foundations?
Join us and become Senior Project Manager or Project Manager in the Foundations Project Management department where you’ll be responsible for coordinating technical and cost input for early project development phases and wind farm bids.
We offer a great professional environment with a strong pipeline of activities. This key role has critical impact through the coordination of robust, timely, and competitive foundation solutions and foundation costs.
Your key tasks will be to
- coordinate input and output related to foundations in the project development phase, working with various types of offshore foundations
- be responsible for coordinating all foundations’ CAPEX input and handle interfaces between the foundation package and other structural packages
- participate in and coordinate technical meetings and discussions concerning foundation supply and foundation installation
- ensure that the preliminary phases in the development process is matured on time (design, procurement, and planning)
- ensure that planned project execution set-ups and technical descriptions are documented
- proactively keep stakeholders well-informed and incorporate their inputs.
You’ll furthermore ensure that quality assurance of all work is performed and documented.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have experience with design, construction, or installation of offshore wind farms
- have a good technical and commercial understanding combined with extensive practical experience working with costs for large capital projects
- have a strong analytical mindset and are able to work in a structured and systematic way with extensive datasets
- have business acumen and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance
- speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Torben Krarup, Head of Foundations Project Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 53 96 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.