Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Internship within WTG Platform Management
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve interning for the largest offshore wind operator in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll support the technical performance management on the 2-4MW wind turbine platforms. You’ll furthermore be working closely with technical experts, ensuring that we use our unique data intelligence and the right processes to deliver high performance, and you’ll support our sites as well as coordinate across multiple stakeholders from data analysts to commercial manager to engineers.
Welcome to Fleet Support
You’ll be part of WTG Platform Management and the Support team where you’ll work with one of our Platform Managers, whose role is to optimise the performance of the 2-4MW SGRE turbines in our portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in
- supporting and developing the setup of a new performance management tool aimed at providing an overview of the status and success of minor corrective improvement measures installed offshore
- taking part in specific technical or performance related projects together with the support team, depending on your educational profile
- working with SAP data and PowerBI or Azure DevOps
- working with our diagnostics team and turbine specialists.
To succeed in the role, you
- are currently studying within the field of engineering, business, programming, or another related field
- have strong interest in how data can support performance optimisation
- have a flair for design principles that make data transparent and easy to understand
- are analytical and can see and understand issues from different customer perspectives
- are passionate about learning more about the offshore wind industry
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 6 July 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Beatrice d’Eufemia, Platform Lead in WTG Platform Management, by telephone on +44 7810 815144 if you’d like to know more about the internship.
Please note that the internship is temporary and for the period August-December 2020. You’ll work approximately 25 hours a week depending on your education plan.