Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Technical Project Manager with strong skills in process engineering
Do you wish to play a pivotal role in delivering on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable hydrogen?
Join us in a combined role as Technical Project Manager / Process engineer in our Hydrogen department where you’ll play a key role in process design and integration of water electrolysis into our customers production facilities. The Hydrogen department is an integral part of our offshore wind business unit, and you’ll be involved from the early stages of project development, through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction and commissioning. You’ll be working on several projects in different stages of maturity. We are involved in an increasing number of Hydrogen projects across NW Europe, among them the “Westküste 100” project in Schleswig-Holstein where you will be involved.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays more roles with value creation as the common objective.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead the process design in specific hydrogen projects as part of the core technology team
- manage internal and external interfaces to other technical packages e.g. civil, mechanical and electrical
- perform the duties of a technical project manager and process engineer reporting to the project manager
In addition, you’ll participate in plant commissioning and optimisation.
Your competences include that you
- have successfully completed a degree in chemical or process engineering
- have extensive and broad experience within hydrogen installations in the process industries like ammonia production, synthetic fuels, large chemical plants and refineries, including process design, operation and performance evaluation
- are experienced in technical project management and able to communicate efficiently with external and internal stakeholders
- have a structured approach and the ability to work under pressure in order to work on several projects simultaneously
- can act as ambassador for the Ørsted to the outside and for the projects to the inside
- have full professional proficiency in German and English written and spoken language
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
An inclusive culture
At Ørsted, we believe that talent is diverse by nature. You’ll experience an inclusive culture that embraces diversity in thought and experience to solve challenges. And you’ll be valued for the unique contribution you make – and for being yourself.
Shape the future with us
Send your application and CV in English language to us as soon as possible. We’ll read applications and conduct interviews continuously.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peder Reinewald Hansen, Head of Asset Projects and Technology, Hydrogen, by telephone on +45 9955 9458 if you’d like to know more about the position. Or contact the Recruitment Specialists in Germany by email on email@example.com
You will be based in our Hamburg office. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work, incl. regular visits to Denmark and project-related activities across NW Europe.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers.
Ørsted Offshore’s 2,700 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com and orsted.de