IT and digital
Lead Threat Intelligence Analyst
Imagine a future where you identify cyber security threats to our company and help to protect our community against them
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for identifying and countering threats to our business, critical infrastructure, and the societies we operate in. You’ll become a key part of the Threat Management unit which consists of people with qualified backgrounds in law enforcement, the military, and academia.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of the Threat Management unit where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate with other security departments, intelligence vendors, and national authorities around the world. You’ll have time to focus, deep dive, learn, and have plenty of opportunities to excel, innovate, and push the conventional boundaries further. As a team, we’re passionate and always improving, offering challenges that will keep you motivated. We also support a culture of sharing and giving back to the cyber security communities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- correlating intelligence to provide an understanding of threat actors
- analysing threat actors’ Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and assessing the threat to the company
- producing reports and briefings for relevant business and security stakeholders in the company
- producing analytical products by tracking campaigns, threat actor infrastructure, and malware
- developing and continuously improving the cyber threat intelligence capability at our organisation
- representing Threat Management in relevant CTI forums in Europe.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess advanced technical skills useful for supporting the threat intelligence function, such as campaign tracking
- have several years of experience working as a cyber threat intelligence analyst
- keep updated on the latest developments in cyber security, which will be supported by inputs from the team and formal training
- are self-driven with in-depth technical knowledge, curious in nature, and a team player
- have experience in writing reports, and preferably have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.