Strategy and business development
Step into a career where you accelerate the growth of our business in Americas
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll contribute directly to the growth of our organization in Americas through asset acquisitions. You’ll originate, screen, evaluate, and transact on new wind, solar, storage, and offshore projects across the U.S. The team you’ll be joining is creative and fast-moving, able to lead team members across the organization through the diligence and transaction process.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting transaction managers with screening new projects and negotiating project purchase agreements
- conducting due diligence on exciting new projects and acquisition opportunities
- presenting acquisition opportunities to internal stakeholders and leadership
- screening new acquisition opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively, using financial modeling techniques
- acting as a cross-functional project manager between internal functions to effectively conduct acquisition due diligence.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, finance, business, business administration or similar from before September, 1 2024
- are eager to learn about the renewable energy industry
- are comfortable sharing your opinion and facilitating meetings
- are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than October 8, 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.