People Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you work with global people services in an international setting in one of Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for handling all the HR Operations for our people across APAC. As People Operations Specialist, you’ll be in close collaboration and dialogue with numerous stakeholders across the entire organisation, along with your other colleagues in Business Services.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will support the activities of People Operations, transition activities across business unit to ensure compliance with standardised processes, and support the People & Development team in delivering excellent people services. As a team, we are collaborative, innovative, and supportive, and the work culture is centered around collaboration, learning, and development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- serving as the main point of contact for expatriates and vendors, being responsible for maintaining vendor relationships to ensure delivery of quality, and processing and managing invoices for payment
- partnering with internal stakeholders and outside legal counsel for document processing of work permits, immigrant visas, and other documents or tasks needed to support the mobility program
- administering recruitment activities, such as posting jobs and advertisements, scheduling interviews, updating the recruitment system, etc.
- conducting initial calls to determine suitability for openings, educating managers and employees regarding the process when appropriate, and collaborating on ad-hoc projects and daily operations
- ensuring mobility-related compliance with current legislation or regulations, monitoring legislative and law changes, and updating plans and plan documents as needed
- being the first point of contact that supports the entire employee lifecycle, incl. letter issuance, onboarding, and offboarding.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a support role in a multinational company and experience in global mobility execution, talent acquisition, and human resources operations, or a related function
- preferably have experience in the HR Shared Services environment, with knowledge of SuccessFactors and SAP HR Module
- are a problem solver with the ability to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- have great organizational skills and attention to detail and are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- have strong internal and external service orientation, demonstrate progressive achievement, and have high work standards and energy
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese – Japanese or Korean language skills will be a plus.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-11-01.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.