Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Communication Advisor
Imagine a future where you create compelling communication strategies, campaigns, and content to help expand our position as a green energy major
Join us in this role where you’ll help our organisation stand out as a leading and innovative green energy company and catalyst for change. Together, we’ll pave the way for commercial success and accelerate the transition to a greener, more sustainable future. Your aim, through various communication and engagement activities, will be to expand our global position as a forward-thinking and leading renewable energy company.
Welcome to Global External Affairs & Positioning
You’ll be part of Global Positioning where you, together with your five or six other colleagues, will collaborate closely with teams that work with global engagement, branding, media relations, sustainability, innovation, and public and regulatory affairs. Our team also drives activities around major global climate and energy events. As a team, we are mainly based in Copenhagen, but also with people working from our London office. We have a good professional community and high ambitions of creating a supportive, constructive, and passionate working environment. We think that what we do is highly meaningful and want our enthusiasm to shine through it all.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and executing a strategy for positioning and our unparalleled track record within commercialisation, innovation, and scaling of renewable energy technologies
- contributing to the ideation and production of written content on the need for a faster energy transition and the benefits of our technologies to bring about change
- working with our internal Global Branding & Marketing team to coordinate the production of multimedia assets, such as videos, as well as new creative concepts
- tracking the performance of content across owned and paid media, and developing insights to inform the overall positioning strategy
- contributing to how we can maximise our impact at major global energy and climate events.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a good eye for strategic communication and enjoy unearthing and proposing new concepts, campaigns, and content opportunities
- have excellent written English communication skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into engaging content
- preferably have a knowledge base and experience within areas such as energy, innovation, and sustainability; if not, a fast learner is just as good
- can manage a content pipeline across multiple channels and media types, in collaboration with content specialists
- enjoy analysing content metrics and providing strategic input based on your analysis
- thrive working in a rapidly scaling major global company within a complex technological field.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Emil Damgaard Grann, Head of Global Positioning, on (Denmark +45) 99555395, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.