Front Desk Agent (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you deliver front of house service solutions to one of the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be the first impression at the Hamburg office. You’ll be part of our Facility Management team where you'll support the day-to-day operation.
Welcome to Facility Management
You’ll be part of Facility Management Hamburg where you, together with your colleagues, will work together to ensure optimum operational efficiency of the Hamburg office. Using the resources available, you’ll troubleshoot day-to-day issues, facilitate and set work activities and contractors, provide site inductions, and ensure our facilities are efficient, we initiate tasks to improve and professionalise our image. As a team, we value a strong team spirit and possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining our reception desk and area as well as greeting all visitors and providing them with necessary information
- communicating all office issues to the Facilities team
- managing, ordering, setting up, and coordinating office services
- turning your passion into action by being the first point of contact in our Hamburg Office.
To succeed in the role, you:
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- are well-organised and can multi-task in a very proactive way
- have strong interpersonal skills to interact in a positive way with all employees.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Annemarie Koeman, FM Manager CE West, on (+31) 655551990, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.