Strategy and business development
Lead/Senior Bid Advisor
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team shaping the growth and future pipeline of our European activities
Join us in this role where you’ll provide deep analytical expertise in all aspects of bidding across multiple technologies, products, and competitive arenas. You’ll work closely with the bid teams to set the bids up for success and advise the region’s senior leadership in setting strategic priorities for the bids and the wider portfolio.
Welcome to Partners, Strategy and Bid Intelligence Europe
You’ll be part of Bid Intelligence team where you, together with your colleagues, will set the direction for growth in Europe across offshore and onshore wind, incl. storage, solar, and grid services. You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team working on all topics related to bids, from auction theory, pricing, strategy, partnership evaluations, bid writing, and evaluation, and in varied formats and settings, from presentations to workshops and strategy games. As a team, we strive for impact, inclusion, and fulfilment. We’re a collaborative group that enjoys sharing ideas and challenging each other and we’re empowered to take decisions and implement changes needed for success.
You’ll play an important role in:
- advising bid teams in setting the right strategic direction for their bids and ensuring alignment with company, regional, and market growth strategies
- advising our senior leadership in pricing and bid strategy related to specific bids
- preparing and facilitating bi-annual European Growth Review and Opportunity Prioritisation sessions with the region’s senior leadership
- contributing to the development of regional and market strategies
- developing insightful analyses that could impact e.g., how we approach our bids, how we see the market unfolding, where we should prioritise our efforts, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong analytical capabilities and ability to understand and convey complex topics across various disciplines, incl. technical, economic, and financial, legal, and regulatory
- are a commercial and strategic thinker
- have experience in bidding, strategy, or growth in established or new markets
- have experience in advising or managing a wide array of stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- are a strong presenter and facilitator
- are a team player; working collaboratively to ensure bids and growth opportunities are realised.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Holger Vandel Rasmussen, Head of Bid Intelligence, on (Denmark +45) 99559548 on Mondays and Tuesdays between 09:00-16:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.