Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Employer Branding Consultant
Imagine a future where you manage employer branding and talent attraction activities to attract best-in-class, diverse talent to our expanding organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality content as well as branding and marketing activities. You’ll plan, coordinate, and execute talent attraction campaigns across online and offline channels and play an important role in bringing our employer brand to life.
Welcome to Employer branding & HR Communication
You’ll be part of Employer Branding where you, together with your colleagues, will engage, attract, and convert great talent across global markets, so we can grow as a business globally. As a team, we are collaborative, caring, curious and ambitious. We'll value your bright ideas and creative flair – along with your ability to handle multiple demands and varied projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing employer branding and talent attraction activities across global locations
- acting as a trusted employer branding advisor to our HR colleagues and business stakeholders
- working with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver media plans, assets, photo and film shoots, etc.
- creating engaging content for web and social media, promoting our employer value proposition, and speaking to our target talent.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant degree in communication, marketing, or similar
- have global employer branding experience
- have strong project management skills
- have experience in navigating a large global company with many stakeholders
- are creative and structured, with a good eye for detail.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Louise Hannover, Head of Employer Branding ＆ HR Communication, on (Denmark +45) 99555497 on Fridays and Mondays between 08:30-09:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.