Vi er åbne og troværdige og har en høj etik
Engineering and construction
Senior Structural Engineer
- Responsible for developing and designing U.S. offshore wind farm foundations.
- Provide technical guidance and make decisions for U.S. asset projects.
- Ensure high quality and innovative design of primary structures, as well as product development for future primary structure design concepts
- Perform and review design calculations, documentation, and specifications.
- Identify design risks throughout the U.S. asset project life cycles, and notify the relevant stakeholders, including designers, project managers, lead specialists, etc.
- Collaborate with design colleagues in the geotechnical and metocean and loads department.
- Serve as a licensed U.S. Professional Engineer responsible for the stamped primary structures portion of deliverables to the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM).
- Develop trust in U.S. engineering activities by following up on design work, facilitating design review meetings, attending project meetings and technical discussions, and performing quality assurance (QA) of deliverables.
- Prepare responses to technical queries from the design team in relation to applicable U.S. regulatory requirements and design standards.
- Prepare responses to technical queries in the fabrication and installation phase, including performing First Article Inspections of primary structures at the fabrication sites.
- May telecommute from anywhere in the United States.
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in civil engineering, structural engineering, or related field; plus 3 years of experience in job offered or in structural engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience accepted in the alternative.
- Requires knowledge of ANSYS, SACS, OrcaFlex, AutoCAD, FAST, and U.S. structural engineering standards for offshore wind farms.
- Also requires experience in the design and analysis of offshore structures.
- Requires Professional Engineer license
Salary Range: $125,278 per year