Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you manage and organize operations, ensuring a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the day-to-day aspects of all operations of the assigned assets, incl. site setup, inventory, and staffing, as well as the coordination with on-site third-party service and maintenance providers to achieve high targets for asset performance.
Welcome to Asset Management
You’ll be part of Asset Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will implement and maintain a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites, incl. performing frequent quality and safety audits of work. As a team, we work globally with a collaborative approach and driven mindset.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assuming the local day-to-day responsibility for the assigned operating assets, typically 1-3
- keeping on-site operations and maintenance oversight of the assigned assets from the end of construction
- supporting the development and execution of the assigned operating site(s) and the annual operating plans pertaining to onsite activities
- engaging in stakeholder management, incl. onsite OEM team coordination and internal team building
- supporting the asset manager with the assigned sites/sites’ OPEX budget and forecasting process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with onsite safety, quality, and regulatory compliance oversight
- have experience with onsite team supervision and coordination with managed service providers, HV BOP technicians, and other third-party service and maintenance providers
- have experience with local onsite stakeholder management, i.e., landowners, agencies, and community relations
- have experience with the overall technical performance and efficiency of the assigned site/sites
- have experience with contractor supervision.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-04-28.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.