Strategy and business development
Commercial Analyst to optimise wind farm operations
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and empower high-quality strategic decision making to build a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll highlight optimisation potential and support improvement initiatives and projects. You’ll also create performance assessments through Operations and Maintenance business case analyses of our global portfolio of wind farms. This includes everything from wind farms in new markets to wind farms that have been operational for +24 years and face decommissioning.
Welcome to Global Operations
You’ll be part of our Operations Assumptions & Analysis team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high-quality business case inputs based on the optimal balance between revenue and operational expenses. As a team, we focus on building a healthy and high-performing work environment based on honesty and respect.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging with our operating sites and supporting them by conducting, presenting, and providing analyses covering the operation of existing and future offshore wind farms.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background within engineering or commercial where relevant modelling and optimisation experience is a plus
- have the ability to present detailed information in a holistic and summarised manner, with a focus on the main drivers
- are attentive to detail, possess strong analytical skills, and have a structured approach to solving complex problems
- thrive in an international ever-changing environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have excellent communication and networking skills and are fluent in English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly and smoothly with your stakeholders at all levels.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katja Agerkvist, Head of Ops Assumptions & Analysis, on (Denmark +45) 99555074 on Mondays to Fridays between 09:30-15:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.