Imagine a future where you’re planning and executing sourcing strategies to support our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies across several different components categories for our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Global O&M & BIO Procurement
You’ll be part of the Offshore Global O&M Components Procurement & Supply Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will source and supply components, spare parts, and tools for our turbines in operation. You’ll be part of a caring and ambitious team of 15 procurement professionals, and you’ll have close contact and report directly to the head of Offshore O&M Components Procurement & Supply Management. In our team, we value a working environment built on trust, openness, collaboration, and equality, where we share our learnings and support each other to drive continuous development and improvement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and executing sourcing strategies that support our overall module sourcing strategy
- owning and managing the procurement process from issuing tenders and RFI/ RFP, conducting commercial evaluation of proposals, and leading contract negotiation to contract signing and contract management
- preparing contract and tender documentation that meets legal and internal compliance requirements
- engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders to understand their needs in order to establish and execute suitable and effective sourcing strategies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, engineering, or a related field
- have procurement experience that preferably includes either logistics or renewable energies and EU tenders
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, including a good attention to details
- have a solution-oriented and self-starter mindset, thrive in a rapidly developing working environment, and have experience with building constructive working relationships in an international team
- speak and write English fluently and preferably have experience with negotiations in English, as well as good people skills to facilitate communication and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mette Buus Pihl, Head of Offshore O&M Components Procurem, on (Denmark +45) 99557953, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.