Engineering and construction
Student Assistant for Construction Data & Analytics
Imagine a future where you support wind farm construction with data on progress and performance in order to drive down the cost of electricity
Join us in this role where you’ll support the data pipeline from our offshore wind farm projects, train users of our systems, and assist with quality assurance.
Welcome to Construction & Commissioning Mgmt
You’ll be part of Construction Data & Analytics where you, together with your knowledgeable colleagues, will be responsible for the availability and quality of daily progress reporting data, dashboards, and updating communication pages on SharePoint. Your stakeholders will include client reps (offshore personnel), installation managers, and construction data specialists, to ensure the highest possible quality and consistency of the datasets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping define what to measure, in line with the relevant project management
- facilitating and assisting in training offshore personnel in logging the data
- checking and ensuring high data quality
- administrating activity template standardisation efforts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying science, engineering, business administration, or similar
- have solid numeracy, analytical, and technical skills, as well as a good understanding of engendering and analysing data
- have a passion for visualising and communicating insights based on data
- programming skills in Python will be considered an advantage
- are reliable, flexible, and full of initiative, ready to develop and implement new ideas and solutions.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip Wendt, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99554684 on Thursdays and Fridays from 13:00-15:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.