Engineering and construction
Lead Project Certification Specialist (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you shape how the offshore wind industry works with certification by honing best practice at the most professional offshore wind developer
Join us in this role where you’ll take the lead on developing our way to work and roll out improvements to the whole organisation and the highly motivated international colleagues that want to make certification a success. The job allows you to develop and contribute as a lead specialist for certification questions while enjoying a holistic connection with a complete project and our vision of a green energy future.
Welcome to Requirements & Interface Management
You’ll be part of Project Certification where you, together with your 12 colleagues spread across the world, will deliver competent certification support to the organisation and develop optimised solutions in a dynamic environment of new technologies, increased system complexity, changing regulatory requirements, and partners. We work in a matrix organisation, and you can expect to be part of an international project team as well as a valued member of the Project Certification team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- representing us actively in international working groups, at international authorities and institutes, sharing the developments and aligning our goals with the organisation
- coordinating with internal and external customers and suppliers and initiating change in how we work
- creating and maintaining templates, example documents and usage documentation to ensure best practice
- onboarding new employees both inside and outside of the department to the right level of certification know-how
- supporting the projects worldwide in all certification topics across the whole lifecycle phase to handover.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master's degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- bring a broad and deep experience with project certification of offshore wind farms
- have a solid understanding of the most important certification schemes, such as IEC RE, and relevant local standards
- are enthusiastic about working in an international environment and can build good relationships with your stakeholders and position yourselves as a leading expert
- have a proactive working style, aimed at improving our way we work in dialogue with neighbouring departments.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and Germany positions, please don’t hesitate to contact Hajo Piltz, Head of Project Certification, on (Germany +49) 1721736295, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.