Operations and technicians
WTG Platform Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for leading the performance roadmap realisation for our wind turbines
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading the performance realisation for our two turbine platforms SGRE 3.6-4.0 MW and VESTAS 8 MW. You’ll be leading the portfolio roadmap prioritisation and will, through your business insights, support our teams in optimising our performance of unplanned downtime. You’ll be working directly with our dedicated technical platform specialists as well as with our technical engineering and digital and innovation teams – globally and regionally.
Welcome to Platform Management
You’ll be part of the Operations Technology business area where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the Platform Management team. We’re committed to delivering the green transformation by enabling how effectively we operate and troubleshoot our assets by empowering the technical business knowledge and turning it into implementable solutions through the Operations technical teams. You’ll play a central role in leading this performance journey in Operations for the SGRE 3.6-4.0 MW and VESTAS 8 MW turbines and work globally and regionally to enable it.
You’ll play an important role in:
- transferring assets out of warranty and into self-operation
- driving the strategic WTG Platform Roadmap with an end-customer (our sites and regions) mindset and ensuring products and services are developed using agile principles
- enabling global best practice via knowledge sharing
- delivering clear prioritisation and planning for optimising performance related to unplanned downtime
- driving the performance meetings and opportunities with our wind turbine platform OEMs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a true team player and strong communicator
- bring a commercial and strategic skillset and experience in implementing business change
- have a degree in engineering, business, or similar
- have leadership DNA and experience in delivering technical optimisations through matrix setups
- have experience from service or product development and implementation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kenneth Klynge, Head of Global Surveillance & Support, on (Denmark +45) 99552948 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and homeworking) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.