Strategy and business development
Senior Lead Market Developer, Sweden
Welcome to Region Continental Europe
You’ll be part of Market Development where you, together with your colleagues, will identify and originate new opportunities for our offshore wind business. With us, you’ll be part of a growth journey in growing markets with intense competition. You’ll get a unique opportunity to combine business acumen, strategic analysis, networking abilities, negotiation and communication skills, with a strong drive for growth. We’re a team motivated to secure us an attractive European pipeline for our organisation. We trust each other and value team success over individual success.
You’ll play an important role in:
• originating and maturing new business opportunities for our offshore and related activities in Sweden
• preparing and presenting commercial strategies to senior management with the Head of MD
• identifying and establishing relationships with new partners
• maturing and negotiating key commercial terms of partnership agreements, in close cooperation with our partnership team
• identifying and evaluating regulatory regimes and entering dialogues with government institutions, in close collaboration with our regulatory team
• maintaining deep insights into and knowledge of the offshore wind and electricity markets, incl. market trends, key stakeholders, and competition.
To succeed in the role, you:
• have significant experience from and insights into the Swedish energy markets, likely focusing on renewables and PTX
• have a strong existing network within relevant Swedish industries and institutions and an appetite to widen it further
• have a strong commercial mindset, seeing business opportunities within offshore wind and cross sectors, whilst spotting key drivers for success and major risks
• are self-driven, independent, and ambitious, while seeking advice and sparring when in doubt
• are solution oriented, open-minded, and positive.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-07-2022.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lasse Sundahl, Head of CE Market Development, on (Denmark +45) 99559126, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Interviews for this position will start in the first week of August.