IT and digital
Student Assistant in Agile Delivery
Imagine a future where you’re part of an international work environment and get to combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you’ll support various teams with a diverse pool of assignments. You’ll gain valuable experience in several areas such as agile processes, project management, and event management. By working in one of the company’s agile release trains (ARTs), you’ll take part in driving and transforming our company into a more agile organisation. Your heart is beating for agile ways of working, and so is ours.
Welcome to Agile UX & Students
You’ll be part of our Agile Delivery organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will work out of our office in Gentofte, supporting our company in its agile transformation. The task portfolio is diverse, ranging from high-level scoping to the more practical and administrative side of day-to-day dealings. The team consists of a broad mix of competences and job profiles, from 18 student assistants to UX and quality managers. The students in our team are working within different areas, and this position is focused on supporting our ART leadership with a range of tasks.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing ad hoc tasks such as event planning, team-building exercises, or similar
- supporting ART leadership with agile events, e.g. PI planning, culture surveys, PO sync, etc.
- analysing, gathering, and visualising data in, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, or PowerBI
- creating guides for new system functionalities and helping with user adaptation
- assisting scrum masters with, e.g., meeting facilitation, onboarding of new colleagues, and maintaining an overview of tasks in Azure DevOps (ADO).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an interest in digital processes and agile ways of working
- have at least two years left of your education
- thrive in an international environment and speak English fluently
- are responsible, structured, and able to navigate in a hectic work environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Ida Eriksen, Head of UX & Students CC, on (Denmark +45) 99558768 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:00-10:30, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.