(Senior) Business Analyst for new green energy solutions in Procurement
Imagine a future where you mature our future supply chain for emerging green technologies; energy storage solutions, P2x, and carbon capture and storage
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our strategies for supply chain development are based on data analysis and sound business principles. Our Analytics team strive for best-in-class analytic support to Procurement, Category Management, and technical project management & development, that are responsible for maturing and securing our supply chain and driving our cost journey.
Welcome to Ørsted Procurement & Product Lines
You’ll be part of our Analytics team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for supporting, coordinating, and executing supply chain related support and development for Sourcing, Category Management, and project development. This position focuses on non-offshore organisational areas, but you’ll be part of a team of Analysts supporting offshore. Due to the fast-paced development and direct interaction with central stakeholders, you’ll explore an exciting, challenging, and international environment, where you’ll have a great opportunity to develop your career.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the development and execution of a data-driven approach in the decision-making process
- providing technical and commercial supply chain intelligence
- developing and delivering support in collaboration with Procurement and Project Development to ensure maturation of organisational areas which are relatively new in Ørsted and under continuous development
- developing pricing tools and cost out tracking for known and future technologies
- ensuring internal and external alignment on the future global supply-demand outlook.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a self-driven, motivated, and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have experience with supply chain analysis and development
- are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- are capable of working independently, managing your stakeholders, and communicating your findings in an easily understandable way
- have a master’s degree in a commercial or technical field supported by relevant experience and a great sense of curiosity.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Lund Christiansen, Manager, on +4599558097 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.