IT and digital
Application Architect for O365 products
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and where you’re part of a strong organisation focusing on Office 365 products architecture
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of our agile organisation delivering the different capabilities of the digital workplace in Ørsted. In your role as Application Architect, you’ll be responsible for developing our medium and long-term roadmap together with the Product Owners and SME on implementing and innovating the solution for Microsoft 365 products. Together with other Application Architects and the Solution Manager, you’ll build the Architectural Runway for the Digital Workplace area.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Digital Workplace product line where you, together with your colleagues, will fulfil the requirements of the area. At the same time, you’ll be a part of the Architecture & Technology community consisting of 90+ architects working with the different levels of architecture, i.e., business, enterprise, solution, application, and infrastructure. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing, and our matrix organisation ensures a strong focus on both the deliveries of business value, as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing our medium and long-term roadmap together with the Product Owners and SME on implementing and innovating Office 365 products
- developing, implementing, and updating Office 365 products, policies, and procedures, while also managing vendor relationships and ensuring software licensing compliance
- facilitating workshops to support innovation culture, finding new ways of working and best solutions
- leading and driving new technology choices to support all the changes and releases in a global company where employee experience and IT security go hand in hand
- recommending and evaluating new IT security policies, technologies etc., in collaboration with our IT Security function.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess expert knowledge on Office 365 solutions, staying up to date through research and industry connections to provide a progressive approach within the Office 365
- have good practical knowledge of Azure Cloud
- have good knowledge of how to utilise the Security features in O365 to protect Ørsted’s O365 environment
- have a good understanding of programming best practices and ensure their implementation
- have good experience as Application Architect develop and drive medium and long-term roadmaps together with different stakeholders
- have a deep knowledge of SharePoint, understanding architecture and data migration approaches.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-16:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.