IT and digital
Imagine a future where you drive activities and processes to ensure the application health of our large and essential application portfolio in the engineering space
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for supporting and managing applications through their lifecycle by keeping updated plans for service, lifecycle, compliance, and finance for the portfolio based on our policies and processes. You’ll be a part of the agile release trains (ARTs) and will therefore work closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders.
Welcome to Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of the Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will work in one of our agile release trains (ARTs) and be responsible for supporting a portfolio of applications and ensuring the maintenance of the entire application lifecycle. You’ll work closely together with the feature teams and help drive the prioritisation of application management features and stories across the ART in close collaboration with product owners and specialists.
You’ll play an important role in:
- reducing risks and optimising application availability by considering operational stability, level of security, and other non-functional requirements
- centralising the technical application responsible (TAR) roles in the ART into one role, where the TAR roles in the functional teams will continue to be contact points for the application engineer
- ensuring high data quality within the application portfolio and creating and maintaining an overview of the application portfolio health which serves as a foundation for priorities
- managing and driving the transition from implementation to daily operation by ensuring that non-functional requirements are in place in collaboration with the system team
- driving and supporting the functional teams to complete the service transition documents
- proactively identifying improvement initiatives with the purpose of increasing efficiency.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience working with application management either as an application architect, application manager, service delivery manager, or IT management consultant
- have worked with large and complex application portfolios in a global setup
- possess an analytical mindset with a strong IT understanding
- are able to establish strong relationships and communicate effectively, and you have good presentation skills in English, both verbally and written
- are a strong team player who wants to proactively pursue opportunities to improve our application portfolio and way of working in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.