Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent quality accounts and payable service quality to our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that invoices and expenses around the world are processed on time while ensuring quality of the services rendered to our stakeholders.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services KUL where you, together with your colleagues, will support the invoice, expense, and end-user support services on a global scale. You’ll join the Finance Operations team within Financial Services which consists of seven people including you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring timeliness and quality of invoice, expense, and end-user support deliverables
- attending and solving issues raised in ServiceNow
- identifying and communicating process inefficiencies
- driving continuous improvements within the process area, i.e., providing the Service Delivery Owner with suggestion
- supporting your team members in their daily execution and monitoring service delivery within service level agreements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge on P2P Process, especially within APAC, US, and Europe
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically within P2P Operations
- speak and write English fluently and preferably have Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, or Vietnamese language skills as well
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving
- have good communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-03-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.