Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you’re at the heart of collecting measurements from wind, waves, and structure loads, across all our windfarms around the world
Join us in this role where you’ll work with our measurement engineers on our data quality, data flow, and data integration running on our new Azure platform, which hosts all our collected data. You’ll be tasked with ensuring that all our data are retrieved correctly, quality assessed, structured, and made accessible for our stakeholders to use in their analysis work.
Welcome to Engineering
You’ll be part of Wind farm data and digital products where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation, including experts in wave assessment, loads analysis, foundation design, and site classification.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with a mixed team of IT and Eng. resources on data integration
- analysing and integrating new data sets introduced in the platform
- building automated quality assessments of the data
- developing reports and pre-processing data sets for facilitating analysis
- ensuring data retrieval, validity, and accessibility
- analysing and executing a large migration of data from our legacy platform.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in Engineering, Business, or IT
- have experience with measurement campaigns and data, Microsoft Azure, Control M, Tableau, and Power BI
- have experience with data modelling
- are familiar with FTP or SFTP, firewalls’, and network communication (TCP)
- possess good SQL skills
- possess strong English communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.