IT and digital
Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you help define, orchestrate, and build solutions that enable new possibilities for one of the most dynamic companies working with green transformation
Join us in this role as Full Stack Developer where you’ll play a key role in creating solutions that help our Onshore business unit succeed on the global market. You’ll be part of our Agile Delivery organisation and work closely with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders.
Welcome to Orsted IT
You’ll be part of Orsted IT where you, together with your colleagues, will join a newly established Agile team that supports the Onshore business unit across the US and Europe. Together with our IT colleagues and the business, we’re committed to delivering on our company’s digital strategy by creating a strong platform that enables the business to reach its goals. The application landscape primarily consists of SaaS solutions – custom-built solutions aren’t included yet – and you’ll play an important role in defining, orchestrating, and building solutions that enable new possibilities for the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- understanding the business need and transforming it into solutions
- developing Python/Angular applications
- building and expanding back-end and front-end services and user interfaces
- connecting SaaS solutions
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- linking the IT department to the Onshore business unit.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a passion for developing software to address data processing challenges, as well as significant development experience and an interest in the extensive use of Python
- excel in taking responsibility for issues and clarifying them with peers
- have experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, SQL, and GIT
- possess knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- possess an understanding of communication networks
- have experience with software and system design.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-02-14. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to our business office in Austin, Texas. Please expect to spend 2-3 working days a month in Austin. You should also be flexible regarding working within European business hours (meetings are primarily planned to start at 8:30 CST, but on a few occasions earlier meetings can be expected).
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.