Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Imagine a future where you’ll provide high-quality assistance and support to ensure the excellent performance of our team
Join us in this role where you’ll become our Executive Assistant, supporting the General Manager (GM) Taiwan at our office in Taipei and our Taiwan Country team in Asia Pacific. As the go-to person on administrative tools and processes, you’ll play an important role in supporting business critical activities and maintaining a great working environment for the team.
Welcome to Ørsted APAC
You’ll be part of Taiwan Country Management where you, together with your colleagues, will provide support by being able to prioritise your tasks, structure your workday accordingly, and act on the dynamics of the offshore wind market. You must be professional and thrive on working with many different personalities and cultures, as well as working collaboratively with other assistants to ensure backup coverage.
You’ll play an important role in:
- organising the calendar for GM Taiwan, and provide administrative support e.g., travel scheduling, file organisation, expense submission, accounting administration, and meeting or visit coordination
- formatting information for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, presentations, speeches, interviews, and reports
- handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature while making high-level contacts of a complex nature inside and outside of the company
- Initiating and implementing internal project tasks or external engagement initiatives
- engaging in proactive planning and seeking solutions to support the GM and the Taiwan Country team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive working in a fast-paced environment, staying calm under pressure, working within uncertainty, and can handle confidential information
- are deliberate and forward-thinking in approaching challenges, and are enthusiastic to learn the in-depth knowledge of our company operations
- possess strong organisational agility, are corporate savvy, and have interpersonal skills
- have excellent oral and written communication skills, both in English and Mandarin Chinese
- have a genuine desire to collaborate within and outside your own work area to achieve business goals, share knowledge and skills, and promote cross-functional teamwork
- have experience with SAP and the Microsoft Office programmes incl. PowerPoint and Excel, and professional certifications or equivalent experience in interfacing with senior level executives, customers, and vendors.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-0731. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.