Finance and controlling
Student Assistant with an interest in Business Intelligence
Imagine a future where you’ll help a green energy major understand their business through data
Join us in this role where you’ll support Business Finance in our data driven transformation. You’ll act as a link between Finance and IT where you’ll develop smaller projects in the team and coordinate bigger tasks for IT. You’ll get the opportunity to use and develop your analytical mindset and your sense of getting useful information out of available data.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of our network of internal business intelligence consultants supporting all business finance where you, together with your colleagues, will improve methods used to do reporting, controls, and analyses. Your work will be centralised around developing and maintaining business intelligence models. A typical task for the team will be to automise an excel model, using either programming or putting the information into one of our planning and analysing software systems. You’ll mainly be working with SAP BPC and Power BI, where knowledge about the systems is an advantage but not a prerequisite if you have some programming experience.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining Power BI reports
- developing new business intelligence models and maintaining existing models
- creating material for steering committee meetings and network meetings
- supporting an experienced internal consultant.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently doing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the fields of data science, IT, finance, mathematics, business administration or similar
- have experience in a programming language, e.g., DAX, VBA, R, Python, SQL etc
- are curious and always strive to find smarter ways of doing things
- can build a strong relationship with your many changing stakeholders and find joy in giving them a helping hand.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Matias Lundgreen, Senior System Consultant, on +4523478311 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.